We, HIGH-TECH Hay GmbH, Auenstr. 6, 80469 Munich, Germany, are the operator of the website accessible at www.high-tech-gmbh.de. We take our responsibilities to protect your personal data very seriously, and comply fully with data protection legislation.
Personal data is only collected through this website to the extent required for technical reasons. Under no circumstances will we sell the data collected. The data will only be shared in accordance with the conditions permissible by law.
If you have any questions you are welcome to contact us by email at any time: email@example.com.
NAME AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER:
HIGH-TECH Hay GmbH
Telephone: +49 89 20220000
Fax: +49 89 2022223
HOW WE COLLECT AND STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA, WHAT TYPES OF DATA WE PROCESS AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES
a) When you visit this website
When you access our website www.high-tech-gmbh.de, the web browser software installed on your device (personal computer, laptop, smart phone, tablet, etc.) automatically sends information to the web server. This information is stored temporarily in a log file. The following information is gathered without your intervention and stored in this file until it is automatically deleted.
We process the data listed above for the following processes:
- IP address of the device used to submit the request, plus the device ID or device name and type;
- Date and time of the request, name of the file requested and volume of data transmitted;
- Name and URL of the file requested;
- Name of the website from which the file was requested (referrer URL);
- Browser type used and in some cases the computer operating system and name of your access provider (ISP);
- Location data, including the location data of your mobile device. Please be aware that on most mobile devices it is possible to manage or disable location-based services in the mobile device?s Settings screen.
The lawful basis for this data processing is Article 6 (1) f GDPR. This relates to our legitimate interest in respect of the data processing purposes listed above. In no circumstances will we use the data collected for the purpose of identifying you.
- To guarantee that the connection from your system to our website is created and operates correct, allowing you to use the website easily;
- To evaluate the security and stability of our systems;
- For additional administrative purposes.
b) When you write to our contact e-mail address
For all your inquiries, we offer you the option of writing to us via our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form onwww.high-tech-gmbh.de/en/contact.php. When you do this you must enter a valid e-mail address so that we are able to attribute and respond to your inquiry. Any additional information is provided by you on a voluntary basis.
We process your data for the purpose of your engaging in contact with us pursuant to Article 6 (1) a GDPR on the basis of your freely granted consent.
Once the inquiry submitted through the contact form has been process, the personal data collected for this purpose will automatically be deleted.
Google ReCaptcha: We integrate ReCaptcha functionality provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, to detect the use of robot or automated software to fill in web forms.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
None of your personal data will be transferred to third parties other than indictated in the purposes listed below.
We only transfer your personal data to third parties if:
In these cases, the scope of the data transferred is limited to the minimum necessary.
- you have given your express consent to us to do so pursuant to Article 6 (1) a GDPR;
- the transfer is necessary pursuant to Article 6 (1) f GDPR for the purpose of enforcing, exercising or defending legal claims and there is no reason for us to assume that you have an overriding interest in your data not being transferred;
- we have a legal obligation to do so pursuant to Article 6 (1) c GDPR, or;
- it is lawful and necessary pursuant to Article 6 (1) b GDPR for the performance of a contract with you.
Our data protection provisions are compliant with the applicable data protection legislation and your data is only processed in the Federal Republic of Germany. We neither transfer nor plan to transfer your data to third countries.
SOCIAL MEDIA PLUG-INS
We do not currently use any social media plug-ins.
We adhere to the principles of data reduction and minimisation. We only store your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the stipulated purposes or for the retention period required in legislation, or unless you have exercised your right to erasure or your right to move your data to another company. When the stipulated purpose ceases to exist or the retention periods expire, the data will be locked or deleted in accordance with the legal requirements.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
You have the right:
- pursuant to Article 15 GDPR to be informed about the personal data we collect and use in relation to you. In particular, you have the right to be informed about the purposes for processing your personal data, to be informed about the categories of recipient to whom your personal data has been or will be disclosed, to be informed about the planned retention periods, to be informed about your rights to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, or objection, to be informed about your rights to complain, to be informed about the origin of your personal data if we did not receive it from you, and to be informed about any automated decision making including profiling, and to request meaningful detailed information on the above;
- pursuant to Article 16 GDPR to demand the immediate rectification of incorrect or completion of incomplete personal data that we hold about you;
- pursuant to Article 17 GDPR to demand that the personal data we hold about you be erased unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to comply with a legal obligation, for reasons of the public interest, or to enforce, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Article 18 GDPR to demand the processing of your personal data be restricted where you dispute the accuracy of the data, or where the processing is not lawful but you do not seek its erasure, or where we no longer need the data but you require it to be processed for the enforcement, exercising or defence of legal claims or you have lodged your objection to processing pursuant to Article 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Article 20 GDPR to demand that we give you or transfer your personal data that you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format to another data controller;
- pursuant to Article 7 (3) GDPR to withdraw the consent you have previously given to us. As a result of this we will no longer be authorised to continue further processing of data on the basis of this consent, and;
- pursuant to Article 77 GDPR to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In general, you are able to contact the supervisory authority for your usual place of residence or work, or the supervisory authority for our place of business.
RIGHT TO OBJECT
Where your personal data is processed on the basis of a legitimate interest pursuant to Article 6 (1) f GDPR, you have the right pursuant to Article 21 GDPR to object to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation, or on the basis that objection is against processing for direct marketing purposes. In the case of direct marketing, your right to object is general and you do not have to provide information about any particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right to object, please simply e-mail:email@example.com.
When you visit our website the widely used SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method is used in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually this means the use of 256-bit encryption. If you browser does not support 256-bit encryption, the web server falls back to 128-bit v3 technology. The locked padlock or key icon in the status bar of your web browser indicates whether or not individual pages on our website have been transmitted using encryption.
We also implement suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. We continually improve our security measures as the technology develops. Therefore, we will continue to implement all necessary technical and organisational measures required to comply with statutory requirements.